The Kolkata International Film Festival is constantly reinventing itself in the way it looks at the world. It is a celebration of World Cinema in the truest sense of the term. A stage for filmmakers to exhibit their work, not only amongst those who make and watch films but anybody and everybody who loves films.
Here's your chance to redefine what Kolkata International Film Festival should stand for !
Design a suitable identity for KIFF and get your name etched on the silver screen of the world.
What should the KIFF logo express
a) The prestige of the Festival as a Cinematic Venue across the world
b) Should have a strong Kolkata connect and encapsulate the cinematic heritage of the City .
c) The Logo should be designed with the acronym KIFF, but should also provide for
d) The full name of the event: Kolkata International Film Festival
e) The edition : 20th
f) The duration of the Festival : 10th - 17th November 2014
Terms and Conditions for participation in Logo Contest:
- Participation in the KIFF Logo Contest is purely voluntary. There is no Participation Fee. To be eligible for participation in the Contest, the participant must be a citizen of India not below 18 years of age at the time of participation in the Contest.
- The final logo selected will be used by KCU for all purposes in the future and the contestant will not raise any claim whatsoever for using the logo. The Winner will have to provide pdf files, 400x400 pixels of the final logo before he is entitled to claim his reward. The logo shall be an exclusive and permanent property of KCU.
- The entries will be judged by an eminent panel of judges who will shortlist and select the final Logo. KCU reserves all rights regarding selection of the Winner, which shall be final and binding and no correspondence or objection shall be entertained in this connection. KCU shall not be responsible for any cost, expense, liability, injury, loss, damage or other consequence whatsoever arising from, suffered or incurred by the Winner from or in relation to the Reward.
- The Winner shall be notified by a letter mentioning his reward. The Winner shall collect the reward from KCU office within 2 weeks from the announcement/notification of the reward. In case the same is not claimed within such time KCU shall not be responsible. The reward shall be forfeited if the same remains unclaimed 4 weeks after announcement and KCU will be entitled to use the logo for all their future purposes. All letters and communications shall be directed to the address provided by the participant in the entry form. KCU shall not be liable for delayed, lost or misdirected letter or communications.
- KCU reserves the right to substitute this offer with any offer of a similar value, at its own discretion. KCU further reserves the right to withdraw, postpone, cancel the Contest without notice in the event of force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God, war, earthquake, flood, fire, catastrophe, strikes or any event beyond its reasonable control. Participation in this Contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- All costs and expenses including gift tax & visa charges for collecting, redeeming or utilizing the reward/s will be borne by the respective Winner and the Bank will entertain no claim of whatsoever nature, in this regard. Apart from the entitlement to the Reward, the winner will have no other rights or claims against KCU
- Any dispute/complaint must be addressed in writing to the Director, Kolkata International Film Festival, directly. In case of any dispute the same shall be adjudicated through arbitration.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Employees and family members of Lowe Lintas, Rediffusion – Y&R, their associates and anybody associated with KIFF in any manner cannot participate in this contest.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- Employees of Lintas India Pvt Ltd and their associates cannot participate in this contest.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Winner : Rs 1,00,000/-
Runner Up: Rs. 50,000/-
1st Runner Up : Rs.25,000/-